Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's so hard to say goodbye...

Here I am dodging calls from a guy who just two weeks ago I couldn't seem to get enough of. It's not that I'm finicky or uppity but excuse me for wanting a man who only wants me. Maybe it's arrogance talking, but I like the idea of being the only one. I like the idea that when he leaves a date with me he won't be heading out on his third one for the day. I like the idea that I'm enough. So I find myself missing the idea of him, I miss having a man to talk to and laugh with. To cuddle and even to kiss. But I don't miss having to share one. Lately, the Holy Spirit has been revealing all the counterfeit brothers who seem to be drifting into my peaceful waters, causing waves and drowning my dreams with their shenanigans. Ahh, to be in a relationship with a monogamous man! Wouldn't that be something? I know their out there but I aint looking for them. I think I'll just wait and let them look for me for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment