Monday, August 3, 2009

Wonder Woman or Weak Woman

So lately I've been sharing how I met this great guy and how awesome he is. Now I find out that although he is not in a relationship he is having relations, with different women. Ok, after I pick my jaw up off the floor I begin to pray I ask God what is the deal with all the unavailable men who are presenting themselves as available and they seem to only be presenting themselves to me. As I'm pondering this dilemma I get a call from my sister. We talk on a regular basis so a call from her is no big thing except she begins to ask me questions about the guy. I answer all the questions and she says, I don't know why I'm getting in my Spirit that he runs women. I'm thinking you know what Holy Spirit I really don't need this right now. She goes on to tell me that I have to be like wonder woman with the bracelets and learn to deflect the counterfeit men bullets that are trying to keep me from my destiny. She said don't you wonder why they are coming back to back to back? And I'm like yeah, she says it's because Satan knows your destiny is close and in order to keep you from getting to it he's sending these men into your path to distract you and to turn your focus. Ok, so on one hand I'm excited that I'm close to the promise on the other hand I'm thinking, do I have to go into it alone? Now mind you I'm thinking this not out loud but to myself. So my sister says, I know you are thinking why do I have to do this alone? Well you may have to go to the place God is leading you into alone but you won't be lonely and you won't be alone always. When the man God has for you comes he will love you unconditionally just as Christ loves you. So we talk some more then we hang up. I get another call this time from this guy that I really liked at one time but he was, "yep you guessed it" unavailable. He begins to share somethings, says I was on his mind and then asked me how things were going? I said they are going and he asks me what's wrong I tell him I keep meeting the wrong men. Do you know what this guy said? He said the guy your with may not be pressuring you for sex, maybe smooth and says all the right things because he knows that sex is the farthest thing from your mind, what he is doing is making you comfortable so that when he does make his move there will be no resistance from you. You have to gird yourself up and be prepared not to fall for those tricks. Now ain't this something the trickster teaching me how not to fall for tricks. All I can say at this point is, I'm tired and I have now checked my box...unavailable and not interested. Not accepting any applications at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment